- The prestigious travel magazine, Condé Nast Traveller, places our Francesinha right at the very Top of the worldwide gastronomy leaderboard. The magazine refers to the francesinha as follows: "...happiness is also found between two big chunks of bread".
- Porto's Marathon is going worldwide. After Corunha, Madrid, Seville and Barcelona, it's time to make the Porto Marathon known in Paris and capture more participants at the Porto trial. The Porto Marathon takes place on the 8th of November and registration is already open.
- Tó Mané, a photographer from Porto, is one of the 100 best in the world in the category of action and adventure, for the American magazine Soulid.me. Garret McNamara's shot in 2013, cover of the historic British newspaper "The Times", made him known to the world.
- The bookstore Lello has one more distinction. There's not a tourist who comes to Porto and does not pay a visit to the Lello bookstore and is not admired by the magnificent stained glass windows and staircase. And they are right, because according to the portal of culture and society "Vortext Magazine", Lello is among the five most beautiful bookstores in Portugal.
- Rita Azeredo, a young investigator from Porto University, is among the eight researchers from around the world who will be disputing the first prize of the global competition held from the 15th to the 21st of May, during the Alltech REBELation conference in Lexington, Kentucky, USA.
How long has it been since your last visit to Porto? What are you waiting for? You can count on us to help organize your trip.